Sunday, November 4, 2012

For my Mother and Sister:

My sweet mother and little sister sent me a package! It was mostly for things that they knew I needed.. practical stuff.. but to me, those are the best gifts. Well... those and sentimental ones. I promised them I would record my reaction when I opened up the package, so that is what this is.

Thank you Mom. I love you sooooooooo much and I miss you daily. Thank you for all you have taught me and for all the ways that you continue to teach me in the incredible way that you live your life.

And my darling Katie, I love you! I love everything about you! I love how much fun we have together and I can't wait to have Harry Potter/ black and white movie marathons with you again :) I send you and Mom so many hugs!!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!

Love,
Your Daughter
Your Sister
Your Alex

1 comment: